*NEW RELEASE* Remember Moments Cut Apart ATC’s

The new Coffee Dyed papers from the Remember Moments Art Journal collection is so fun.  Each pack has 4 cut apart sheets of 2 designs.  That means you can cut one apart and keep one to use the back side!


As soon as I saw these papers I knew I had to make ATC's with them.  I started by cutting each "card" with either the base ATC die or the mat layer.  I wanted to have a variety of different shapes to play with.


There are so many new dies and stamps in this collection and I tried to use as many as I could. You can see the new ATC label stamp and how great it matches up with the new ATC die.  Both are from Classic ATC set.


So far I have made 8 ATC's from the two pieces of paper but I still have some left to make more!


You can watch how I made all of these cards in the video below.  You will also learn which set is used for each piece.


The entire collection can be found at the link below and please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you are inspired to make some of your own ATC's. They are so fun to make.

Have yourself an AMAZING day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

August New Product Blog Hop