*New Pages* Remember Moments Art Journal

Today I have a brand new page to share with you from my Art Journal. I created this page after my samples were sent in, so no one has seen them yet! 

Until now, lol  


I used the drop out pieces from the (2159 Remember) film strip dies, that I cut on a previous page, for the main design of this layout. 


I stamped all over my Coffee Dyed papers with stamps from set CS364 Textures to create some interest and dimension. 


I used dies from both the 2111 Labels, Tags & More and 2016 Journal XL 1 sets for my embellishments. 

You can see more details about this page in this short process video. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

August New Product Blog Hop