So Happy with CTMH

Welcome to our monthly team Blog Hop featuring NEW PRODUCTS from Close to my Heart that make us happy to be a part of such a great company. If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you get lost you can find your way by going to Brae's blog at http://thebrae-er.blogspot.com for a full list of participants. If you came from Nicky's blog then you are in the right place! 

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 
I can give you so many reasons why I love CTMH but it would take far to long for me to type all if them. This month I decided to use some of the great products to turn a two dollar find at the dollar store into a grat home decor piece that matches my living room decor. I love that I can make such unique and creative things with my CTMH products. Although I often say that I'm a scrapbooker, I really think that I'm more of a paper artist. There is no limit to the things that you can make with CTMH products.




For this cute little piece I used some paper from the Brushed paper pack. I also used some from the retired Skylark paper pack. I added some Topiary mini chevron ribbon, Skylark assortment, base and bling and green sparkles.  I love how all these items come together so nicely and make my own unique little piece. 


The next stop on the Hop is Brae. Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own projects from those that you have seen along the way. Join us again next month when we will feature something "Workshop Wonders".

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt