Dream Pop Part 2

Welcome to part 2 of my Dream Pop series.  I am excited to share all the great layouts that I made with just this one paper pack.


I found the inspiration for this layout here.  I really like the colour combination of this one.  I think I might actually be able to find pictures that would suit this one.
 
I'm not sure if you noticed or not but I actually used this same title on one of the layouts in part one of the Dream Pop posts.  I took two of the layouts on a crop to finish embellishing them and forgot that I had already used this title.  It's so cute and kind of generic so I picked it twice!!



This layout just came together by trying to match up some of the papers that were left.  Sorry, for some reason this picture didn't come out very clear.



I used more pink glitter gems on this layout.  I'm really starting to use the Artfully Sent cartridge for  layouts.  These cards are great for titles and embellishments.

Stay tuned for the final post of my Dream Pop series.  Coming soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted