CTMH Convention 2013 finally

Yes, it's now two years later and I've finally managed to document my wonderful journey at the 2013 Close To My Heart Convention.  I had an amazing time and we were given all the product and instructions to create two double page layouts.  Instead of completing the layouts during convention my roommate and I decided to go to the park!  I'm so glad that we did and a mere two years later the layouts are now done.


Since these layouts will go into my team album I needed to fill in a pocket page also.  I used the back side of one layout for the right page and then filled int he pockets with left over paper.  


I had more photos than would fit so I added some of those handy little flip flaps.  Don't you just love the Mickey Ears?  I ripped them off of the cute head band that our team leader made for all of us.  


I decided that I would enter the album contest during convention.  I had no idea what to expect but I was very excited to get a little ribbon to attach to my name tag.  Out of all the entries into the contest they choose the top 10 and posted all their layouts and then everyone else got one layout posted.  I was very proud to see one of mine on the boards for everyone else to see.  It's still one of my favourite layouts and you can see it here.  

Stayed tuned for the second part of my Convention 2013 pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt