Later Sk8r PML Layout

Here's another pocket scrapbooking layout.  I'm finding these a lot of fun but sometime a little challenging.  They are quite different than traditional scrapbooking so sometimes I have a hard time deciding what I should do.



I usually follow a pattern or use a how to book for my layouts but with PML I just do what I think works.  The Later Sk8r PML kit was perfect for this layout.  It includes lots of sports images in addition to lots of others. 



I added a flip flap onto the right side as I had just a couple extra photos that I really wanted to include.  They fit perfectly on the PML pages.



I also included some retired enamel shapes and enamel stars

I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout and are inspired to create something fun of your own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted