Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Later Sk8r PML Layout

Here's another pocket scrapbooking layout.  I'm finding these a lot of fun but sometime a little challenging.  They are quite different than traditional scrapbooking so sometimes I have a hard time deciding what I should do.



I usually follow a pattern or use a how to book for my layouts but with PML I just do what I think works.  The Later Sk8r PML kit was perfect for this layout.  It includes lots of sports images in addition to lots of others. 



I added a flip flap onto the right side as I had just a couple extra photos that I really wanted to include.  They fit perfectly on the PML pages.



I also included some retired enamel shapes and enamel stars

I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout and are inspired to create something fun of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment