Little Dreamer Workshop Bonus Kit

I've recently started to develop extra layouts to use up all of the papers in a Workshop Your Way kit.  This time I've done the same for the adorable Little Dreamer WYW kit.  All you need is the kit and the coordinating cardstock pack. 

I love all of these layouts and was surprised that I was able to find pictures for all of them!  That's often difficult when I have two little boys and not much pink and purple in my life.


I am planning on completing this kit with my club ladies on June 23.  If you're local (Barrie) and interested in joining in, just let me know.  If you would like to purchase the kit then you can do so online at the links above and I will send you the instructions by email. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt