Journal Together 2024 April Prompt - Emboss Resist

Hi there, today I’m sharing the journal pages that I made during a Facebook Live on the Elizabeth Crafts Facebook page. 


I started by stenciling some VersaMark onto paper from the Abandoned Papers pack. Then I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Next I rubbed a dark brown ink over top of the entire paper. 


I cut out the decorative pieces using the Artist Trading Coin, Border Flower, Floral Inserts, Budding Florals and the Art Journal specials dies. 


I stamped the wavy circles with the Artist Trading Coin stamps and inked distressed all of the edges with brown ink. 


I used my mini pancake maker to melt the wax beads and create the seals. You should definitely check out the video if you’re interested in how that works. I forgot to highlight the seals during my video but did it after using a dark brown alcohol marker. 


Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to watch the video on the Elizabeth Crafts Facebook page

All of the ECD products I used in this project were available at the time of publication. Please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM


CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted