Sidekick Saturday February 17 Prompt

The theme for Sidekick Saturday on Feb 17 was LOVE. Yes, that was almost two months ago! I’m still trying to catch up on these prompts. Also note that I’m using my full size planner instead of the Sidekick. 

I’ve had this little paper cup sitting on my desk for a while as I really like the watercolour hearts. I knew it would be a good inspiration for a project. 

Instead of actually trying to draw the hearts with a brush and watercolours I just WATERCOLOUR STAMPED them!  Have you ever tried this technique?  It’s really easy and the results look just like you painted them!


I wanted to insure that my page would coordinate nicely in my planner, so I chose a piece of paper from the new Petal Pink pack. It ties in perfectly with my previous page! You can see how that page came together here


I added some dark pink & black cardstock from my stash and used some Abandoned Papers on the pockets. 


You can see the full process video on my YouTube channel. 


I used the following Elizabeth Craft Designs products for this page. Some of them are retired but your local stores may still have them in stock. 

ATC Special Kit - pocket, ATC cards, circle, label, trees
Journal file XL 1 - love circle
Planner Essentials 40 - heart border
Planner Essentials 56 - base page
Planner Essentials 25 - heart dangle
CS214 Paper Love stamp - love
CS170 Words & Layers - card background
CS312 Alphabet stamp - numbers 

Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!


Please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted