Remember Moments Art Journal

 I have another page in my Race Day Art Journal to share with you. This page was so much fun to create! I decided to experiment with my Emboss It Dabber and extending a die. 


I was able to extend the film strip die so that I could create the border on the last page. You can see how I did this in the video below. 


I used the Emboss It ink through the sunburst stencil and then added some Wow! Clear Sparkle embossing powder. It turned out AMAZING!


This page will also include one of the new ECD Journal Sleeves but they were delayed until after my project deadline. 


I went ahead and designed it as if I had the sleeve and Devid was able to add it on for me 😉


You can watch the full process video below and see the page with the sleeve at the 51 minute mark here


I used the following Elizabeth Craft Designs products which can be found in your local craft store or in the ECD website. 

2163 Journal Sleeves Fillers 1
2159 Remember
CS363 Passport Stamps
CS365 Travel Phrases

Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a wonderful day. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

August New Product Blog Hop