Remember Moments Art Journal

  I’m here to share another page in my Race Day Art Journal with you.


For this page I stamped images from set CS363 Passport Stamps all over my base pages in second generation. If you don’t know, that means that after I fully inked my stamp, I stamped off on a scrap of paper and then stamped on my page. This gives you a lighter coloured image. 


I cut my photos and mats using the 2163 Journal Sleeves Fillers 1 set. The journal spot comes from CS361 Around the World. 


I tucked the small film strip from set 2159 Remember under both photos. I created the title using a stencil from Journal Stencils 4 and a stamp from CS365 Journal Phrases. 


You can follow along with my very short process video below. 


Thank you for stopping by and have yourself a WONDERFUL day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

August New Product Blog Hop