Remember Moments Art Journal

 I have another page in my Race Day Art Journal to share with you. This time I added some bright green to mix with the browns  


I used some opaque texture paste mixed with some acrylic colour and applied it through a stencil for a fun background texture. 


I cut out my photos and mats using the Page Filler dies. Those dies are so fun for creating shaped photos!


I added splattered gloss spray in the same colour as my cardstock die cuts.


I also stamped some sentiments and die cut them out. 


You can see all the details in the short process video below. 

I used the following Elizabeth Craft Designs products which can be found in your local craft store or in the ECD website. 

2163 Journal Sleeves Fillers 1
2159 Remember
Journal Stencils 4
CS365 Travel Phrases
Coffee Dyed Paper

Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a wonderful day.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

August New Product Blog Hop