Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our May Blog Hop featuring artwork created using new and fabulous products found in our current catalog. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to start at the beginning join Michelle at Create with Michelle. If you came from Brandi R of crzy4scrapbooking then you are in the right place!

I created this layout using the stunningly beautiful You Are Enough collection which is the National Scrapbooking Month special for May. I am so in love with this collection and this blue hexagon paper is my favourite. I used a pattern from Make it from Your Heart 3.


I created the title on my Cricut using the new offset feature.  It was super easy to use and I have been waiting for this feature for a very long time!!  I searched through my stamps and found this retired Boys at Play stamp set.  It was perfect for this layout.


I also added some Blue Belle glitter gems and some retired rose gold trim.


Your next stop on the Canadian Blog Hop is Brae of The Brae-or.
If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list.
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again for our next hop, July 20th September 20th etc.

Comments

  1. I love this layout and the colours in it. That title is amazing and I am so glad they did the offset feature too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt