ATC Folder

I made this simple Artist Trading Card folder to hold a few new cards. I used paper from Reminiscence The Book 5 and the original one. 




I started by cutting my base with the file folder from the Journal File 2 set. The title cluster is created using File 2 as well as FileXL 1. 

On the inside I stamped a couple of images using CS303 Me Time as well as adding a few more die cuts. I created the pockets on the right using the Sidekick Essentials 28 File Folder page. I trimmed it down to fit, which it did very nicely.


The tags were cut out from the book and are just the right size for ATC’s!  I decided to make them into a pocket so I grabbed some coloured vellum from my stash to add to the windows. 


The inserts were also cut directly from the book and fit so nicely into the pockets. 

I hope you enjoyed this little folder and that it will inspire you to create something of your own. I’d love to know if you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer