Completed ATC Set

I finished a set of ATC’s and I’m so happy with them. I’m not sure that I’m going to want to trade any of them!!  You may have seen the post where I created my first Artist Trading Card and I had so much fun that I had to make more.  



These little cards really are so much fun to make and are a great creative outlet!  I have to say that it is so freeing to make something that doesn't have to include photos.  I never would have thought that! 


Be sure to check out my process video on how I made these fun little cards and what products I used.


You can shop for ECD products here and if you use my link you can save 10% on a $25 purchase using my discount code HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to click the subscribe button so that you don't miss out on future posts ;)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer