Later Sk8r

Here are the rest of my Later Sk8r pages as requested from the blog hop.  I appreciate all the kind words I received and the interest in more of my work.  I am happy to share.  These are the pages that we did at our last club meeting.  If anyone else is interested in joining our monthly club then just let me know and I will send you the details.  It's great fun and we accomplished a lot this past month. 

 
This first layout if the workshop kit layout.  I changed up the title a little and used some dimensional elements and the tiny epoxy letters.  I love these little letters.


 
Here is a close up of the title.


 
These two layouts are both from the stickease pack.  I love that these layouts can be done so fast.  It only takes about 40 minutes to complete each of these layouts.  Super fast and super easy.  The hardest part is selecting your pictures. 
 
Thanks for looking and as always I love to get comments and I'm happy to answer questions.  Stay tuned for some workshop posts, hopefully before the end of the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted