ECD Sidekick Saturday Prompt

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a fun ATC project that I made for the Elizabeth Craft Planners & Journaling Facebook group Sidekick Saturday prompts.

I am really enjoying creating Artist Trading Cards, so I thought it would be fun to combine them with a planner page!  Even though the prompt is for the Sidekick size I decided to use a regular size planner page.


The prompts in the planner group started in January, so I'm a little behind. This is my first prompt for Jan 6 which is Letters - Text.


I found a package of fun postage stamp holders at my local thrift store and thought they would make a great pocket page.


I used the stamps, dies and stencils from the new Art Journal Elements collection.


I used the new number stencil from the collection on my base page with distress oxide inks.  Numbers still count as text, right?


I used an older Art Journal stencil for the ATC background and then stamped with new and older Art Journal stamps.


Even though the pockets in the base page are shallow they still hold the ATC cards very well. 


If you would like to see how these all came together then please watch my YouTube process video below.


Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!


Please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer