Stamp Kissing Journal

 I recently created a fun little reel in Instagram to show how to create an image with Stamp Kissing.  I had to test it out a few times so I didn't want the test images to got to waste.  I decided to create a little Art Journal with them.


I used the script stamp from the Script from the Past set overtop of my “failed” stamp kissing attempts. Each page was double sided so I need to create a project that would allow both sides to be visible. 


I cut out some spines from the retired puzzle page die, folded and inked the edges with a brown ink. 


I used my double sided tape to secure everything together. I didn’t really attach them evenly so it only folds in one direction, lol. I’ll remember that if I make another project like this. 


Next I added some versamark stamping using the new Plusses and More stamp set and heat embossed with a couple of powders I had in my stash. I also stamped the stitching around the edges using the new Stitched Borders stamp. 


My next step was to add some splatter with the new Art Journal Elements stencil and some brown ink. I also inked all of the edges. 


I then embellished each page using some paper cut out with the Torn die set and some random pieces I had in my stash. I fussy cut all of the keys from a piece of paper! If you know me then you know that I really don’t like to fussy cut! I also added some words from the new Journal Phrases 3 stamp. 


On the other sides, I stenciled ink on the pages using the cracked stencil from the new set.


I cut out the pocket with vellum because I didn't want to hide the image underneath.  I used the Labels, Tags & More set and I also cut a few tags.


Since my tags already had some gears on them, I added more gears from the Get into Gear set. I cut the license plates from some paper and added a few more words. 


 I cut the globe (Planner Essentials 28) out of rose gold metallic paper and added a circle of map paper overtop. The ladder is from Labels, Tags & More set.


The feathers are from the Ornate Butterfly set and also cut from rose gold metallic paper. The words and frame are also from the new release.

This little planner is actually kind of large at 4.5" x 5.5".  It's too big to fit into one of my Art Journals but it currently sits on my shelf and makes a nice little decor piece. 

Thanks for stopping by, you can find the entire collection at the link below and please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM


CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer