Sidekick Saturday Jan 20 Prompt

 Hi everyone, today I'm sharing another planner page that I made for the Elizabeth Craft Planners & Journaling Facebook group Sidekick Saturday prompts.

The prompt for Jan 20 is MEMORIES, so I choose a couple of old photos to use on this page.


I cut my photos using the dies from the Torn 2110 die set from the new Art Journal Elements collection. Then I matted them on the ATC backer.


I used the back of my previous planner page for a base and cut this lovely text paper with Planner Essentials 38 to place over top.


I inked the base with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide to show through the splatter openings.


I added the beautiful butterfly from the Ornate Butterfly 2112 set, also from the new collection.


You can see the full process video on my YouTube channel. 



Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!


Please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer