February ATC Prompt - Two Colours

Have you joined in on the ATC Prompts over on the ECD ATC facebook page yet?  Be sure to check it out and join in.  

This is my take on the February prompt - Two Colours.  


I took some items that I found at a thrift store and inked them through my art journal stencils with two distress oxide greens.  


I used the trees and houses from the 2050 Snow Village die set. I also added the sayings from the CS235 All the Details stamp set and cut them out with the frame from Journal XL2 set.  


I love how cute and simple these cards and the folder is.  I will probably add some more items into the other pockets but for now it's lovely with just the two ATC's.

You can watch my process video with all of the details below.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I really hope you enjoyed my project and will post one of your own in the Facebook group.

Have an AMAZING day!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer