*NEW RELEASE* Art Journal Elements

Today is the DAY! The new collection from Devid Roodenburg is here. I’m so excited to share my first project using this new release! Since the Artist Trading Coins are new to this collection I thought that would be a fun place to start. 


Instead of making individual coins I thought it would
be fun to make a chain of coins!


 I also created a little storage box for them.


Each coin is double sided


I used the new ECD Art Journal Elements Artist Trading Coins stamp and die sets.


You can see all of the details in my process video below.


Thank you for stopping by and have an AMAZING day!


Please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer