Journal Together 2024 February Prompt

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a little Art Journal page that I made for the Elizabeth Crafts, Journal Together 2024 February prompt.  


The prompt this month (February) is WOODGRAIN. 


I created this page using papers from the Grungy Wood collection.


All of the dies and stamps are from the new Art Journal Elements collection by Devid Roodenburg.


I had some Liquid Acrylics from Finnabair in my stash which I used for the first time to add splatters and to create the drips on the paper


I cut the base using the die from the 2111 Labels, Tags & More set and scored it to fit into my Cork Art Journal.


After cutting one end of the page with the floral border die, I created the pocket and added the floral border stamp on top. This pocket holds a simple ATC which can be for journaling or maybe a picture.


I added transparent matt texture paste to the cover using the crackle stencil from the new collection. Then I ran some blue ink over the page with my blending brush to highlight the crackle.


I stamped on vellum with Stazon ink to create the background piece for the "use your wings" circle stamp.

This collection is so fun to use and I am just loving these little Art Journal Pages. 

Please join us over on the ECD ArtJournalSpecials Facebook group and create along with us using the monthly prompts. 

Thanks for stopping by, you can find the entire collection at the link below and please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer