*NEW RELEASE* Art Journal with Shaker Coins

Today I want to share another fun project that I made with the new 
Art Journal Elements collection.


I started with the base page and scored it so that I created a little trifold booklet.


I used the crackle stencil to add some ink to the background on the inside. 


I added both types of pockets to the inside.


I created shaker Artist Trading Coins for the two outside pockets.


I created three tags for the centre pocket and I added stickles to the stars.


All of the elements in this folder are from the new Art Journal Elements collection and the papers are all from the Abandoned Papers collection.


Watch for a demo on the creation of the shaker coins coming February 28 to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Facebook page!

Thanks for stopping by, you can find the entire collection at the link below and please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM  





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer