ATC Holder

I recently created this simple folder to hold my set of butterfly Artist Trading Cards. 



I coloured some seam binding ribbon with Peacock Feathers distress oxide and used the same ink to edge all of my paper and stamps. 


I cut the base using the Journal XL1 die and the pockets using the original Summer Journal Special die. 


My ATC’s fit perfectly in the pockets even though they are quite dimensional. 


I used the Elizabeth Craft DS04 Far Far Away stamp and die cut for the decorative elements and CS305 for most of the words. 


I added some Stickles glitter gel to white butterfly die cuts just like the ones on my ATC cards. 


I finished the other side in the same way and added space for two more cards. 


Be sure to watch my process video with all the details on how I assembled this folder. 


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed this project and if you are interested in any of the products I used then please use my discount code to save 10% on a min. $25 purchase

https://ecraftdesigns.com/HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM
CODE: HEATHERSPAPERPLAYROOM

A full list of the products I used can be found on my YouTube video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer