Altered Treasure Box

I had this little box around for a while but I wasn't using it anymore.  I had it sitting in my craft room waiting for me to do something with it.  


I decided it would make a nice hostess gift to take to a friends house over the holidays.  I covered the top with some retired Florentine paper and found a sentiment stamp that I liked.  


I used the CTMH Cricut cartridges to cut out the flowers, the leaves and the frame for the sentiment.  I really enjoy making the flowers even thought they take a little bit of time. 


I decide that the flowers needed a little something so I added Bling Gems to the centres.  When it was all done I filled the box with some yummy Lindor chocolates and tied it with a simple gold ribbon.  

I'd love to hear what you think.  Have you ever altered something like this?  Does it seem like fun or just too much effort? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt