Love my Layout

Here is another layout that I completed over the Christmas break.  I am so happy with the way this layout turned out.  I think it is because of the black matting that I used.
 
I am very drawn to cards and layouts that have matting around all the elements.  This is not something that I do very often but I've been doing it more frequently lately.  

I was able to use up some old trim that I had as well as some brads from an older halloween pack.  I pulled papers from a couple of retired kits and used the textured cardstock from the recent Free to be Me kit.  


I also finally used up some of my marquee enamel shapes and my Oodles of Doodles stamp set. 


I even added a this cute little journalling card from the retired Sophia paper pack, that's what the green polka dot paper is from also.

What do you think about the black matting?  Do you do a lot of matting or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt