Dream Pop Part 1

The Dream Pop paper pack was a special from Close to my Heart for National Scrapbooking month in May 2013.  I've had this paper since then and really hadn't used it.  I think the main reason that I didn't use it was because of the amount of pink in it.  I love the paper but as the mother of two little boys I don't have a lot of uses for pink and flowery paper.  I kept pulling it out and then putting it back so I finally decided that I would just go ahead and put together some layouts with it.  Here is part one of my layouts.

I found the inspiration for this layout here.  It was a lot of fun to work with these bright colours.  I realize as I post this that I did intend to stitch the hearts on the sides but I forgot.


Of course I used the CTMH cricut cartridges for the title and the hearts.   I also added pink glitter gems to give it some sparkle.  They matched so nicely.  


This layout just came from the left over pieces I had. I wasn't too fond of the flower print paper so I used one full sheet and some of the scraps to cut up for embellishments.  I think they look much better that way.  I used my now retired scallop circle punch to add some interest.


This time I used the flamingo dots to dress things up as well as some slate mini-medley pieces (which are on clearance right now).   I also used the slate washi tape for the top border. 

Stay tuned for Part 2 coming soon!



Comments

  1. I think I still have some of this paper... These layouts are AWESOME! You inspired me to pull out my paper and do something with it! Wow, wow, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyson! I was amazed at how great it all turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt